Revolutionary 5th Generation Two-Stroke Engine Technology
Smarter Engine Design
The CITS engine technology provides the basis for a lighter, smaller,
smoother, lower cost, petrol (or LPG) engine per kW, whilst eliminating the
usual mixing of oil with the petrol for lubricating a two-stroke, and the
associated pollution from exhaust emissions of that burnt oil.
Green Engine Technology:
In the growing field of Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) technology of
today and tomorrow, the CITS engine can run at its sweet spot rpm,
super-efficiently tuned and emissions-controlled, and take advantage of its
ultra-low friction and inertia. This feature also applies to the huge market for
portable industrial power units, such as generators and water pumps.
CTIS Engine Technology
- It is a patented two-stroke petrol engine, like no other before,
patented in 20 countries.
- It does not consume its lubricating oil like normal two-strokes,
but recirculates it.
- It allows the lowest inherent imbalance forces (vibration) of
any V-twin four or two-stroke.
- It eliminates the costly roller bearings and their complex
fitment to multi-cylinder crankshafts, found at the bottom of
- The technology has an independent appraisal from an
internationally recognised expert, and for it the inventor has been
awarded an SAE nomination for “excellence in automotive
- It retains the high power-to-weight and low cost-to-power ratios
of the two-stroke.
- It eliminates the expense, weight, friction and maintenance of
the valves, springs, camshaft and drive, found in the top of
- With just two cylinders, as a smooth V-twin, from 250 to 1250
ccs, it can deliver from 30 to 140 kW – as much as a typical
4-cylinder four-stroke – at under half the cost.
- Constant rpm applications, such as in plug-in hybrid electric
autos and portable generators, allows super-tuning for its lowest
emissions, maximum torque and best economy.
- It uses established factory methods and machinery to